Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Its time

Its time to start a new way. I'm uncertain how to start, but I have to do it. Its been so long that I've been stuck. I don't know anybody. How will I meet them, my peers? I feel like I'm going to kindergarten for the first time. Who should I speak to first? If you are reading this and you are one of my peers and you are wondering how to be faithful to Jesus without being trapped in something called 'church' that hardly resembles the kingdom of God Jesus had in mind, pleae respond to me. I want to invite you to a conversation about things that matter, which may lead to some new thoughts, feelings, or passions. It may lead to a new understanding of God, yourself, your neighbor, the world, your small and important part in making it better. If it doesn't lead there, then its not worth doing.
In two weeks, we begin a season called Advent, which precedes Christmas. It is a four-week time of preparation for the end of the world as we know it. Four-weeks may not seem like much given that trajectory, but it is what we have. I would like to get together during that time. How about Sunday nights at 6:04?

No comments: